Claire has grown into a rowdy toddler who loves everything! She is high energy and is doing really great here in Las Vegas...Yes, we now live in Las Vegas!
Leaving Claire's first home!
All loaded up
Eric is driving the Big Rig! haha
Our new home!!!
We moved down here in April of 2014 for Eric to attend medical school at Touro University Nevada. The school is actually in Henderson but we live in Las Vegas.
Eric's first day of Medical School!
Since we moved here a lot has happened, Eric spent a month in Alabama at Officer training in June of 2014 down in Alabama.
My handsome 2Lt Rigg
We missed Eric but we got some cute pictures taken
Best pals
They are such wonderful grandparents!
Shortly after we all returned home and got reunited we celebrated Claire's 1st birthday!
Claire's Minnie Mouse Smash cake
Singing to her!!!
Let it begin!
So tasty
Sugar high!!!
School started in August for Eric and he is really enjoying his courses even though they are hard and call for long days away from us! He has a great group of friends from school and I have been able to make a lot of new friends as well! Some of the spouses/fiances/significant others of students at the school have formed a little support group and we get together about once a week! It is awesome!
Here are a few of us ladies at a Halloween Party
I cannot explain how great it is to have friends who are going through the same trials that I am! It is really hard being married to a medical student who is gone for long hours and when they get home is locked away studying for hours on end. Some days trying to take care of kids, keep a house organized, cook dinners, and maintain a healthy relationship with someone who is not around much can be overwhelming but I wouldn't trade it. Anyway, back to my recap.
The Williams side of our family came down to LV for Christmas this year because I was too pregnant to travel. It was so wonderful having them here! For our little family it was the first Christmas we spent in our own home since we got married! We did manage to do some fun toursity stuff even though it was slow going with a giant waddling prego slowing everyone down. We went to M&M world, the Coke store, The new Hershey store and the Miracle Mile all down on the strip. We also took them to a couple of our favorite places to eat, In-n-Out burger, Frijoles, and some others that I cannot remember right now.
I would love to continue my recap but I hear little ones waking up from their naps. Stay tuned for more fun tales in a couple days when I find the time to sit down and write some more!
Love you all!!!
Ashley















No comments:
Post a Comment